This teacher’s edition of Red Book Workbook includes an annotated reproduction of the student copy, teaching instructions, and notes. The workbook is introduced once the children know the names and sounds of the letters, print the letters neatly, can cut and paste, and understand the techniques of coloring. The children will complete one page per day and self-correct the pages.
The exercises of this book give the children practice in:
- phonemic recognition.
- matching a whole word with another whole word.
- matching an object with its equivalent word.
- constructing words letter by letter.
- adding words to complete the meaning of the sentence.
- follow given directions with illustrations.
There are no reviews yet.