This class meets two times for a total of 6 hours on two consecutive days: July 24 and 25, 2023 from 8:00 am until 11:00 am, Pacific Time, each day. This live and interactive program will help you make the most of Carden techniques when you teach math. Discover ways to maximize learning opportunities based on your students’ prior experiences.
As a teacher, learn to:
- Implement the concept of Experience, Identify, and Define during Math Lessons.
- Understand the Role of the Mental Image in Arithmetic
- Provide Step-by-step Explanation of Operations
- Present Patterns for Solving Word Problems
- Teach Students to Express Number Ideas and Concepts in Words and In Equations
- Teach Students to Think in the Language of Numbers
- Help Students Avoid Rules of Thumb
- Print the Numbers
- Discover the Boxes
- Use the Pairs for Addition and Subtraction
- Add by Endings
- Discovering Subtraction the Additive Way
- Use Patters for Solving Word Problems
There are no reviews yet.