This class meets 4 times for a total of 12 hours, on four consecutive days: July 10, 11, 12 and 13, 2023, from 8:00 am until 11:00 am Pacific, each day. Learn how to get the most from the Carden Method® as you develop your child’s lifelong love of learning.
This live and interactive program will familiarize you with the Carden curriculum and the techniques you’ll need to bring successful learning to your homeschool.
Points we’ll be considering include:
- The Carden Learning Cycle: Experience, Identify, Define
- Using the Mental Image to Learn and Teach
- Avoid Confusion
- Develop Vocabulary
- The Five Channels of Reading
- Developing a Mental Image of Numbers and Number Relationships
- How to Hold a Pencil (Yes, it really matters!)
- Teaching Children to Print Legibly
- Spelling Without Sight Words and No Memorization
- Rhythmic Reading Builds Comprehension
- The Role of Music
- Art Appreciation
- Using Carden’s Interrelated Curriculum
- Teaching the Whole Child
There are no reviews yet.